View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #16
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrghus View Post
Yes, I'm seriously considering it this year. I am thinking of cheating and writing a handful of shorts rather than a long piece.

I have been trying to work out my ecosystem for planning and writing, and I think I shall be doing most of it through Evernote on my Android Slatebook 14.

I am avoiding Scrivener as I am moving my digital life to the cloud.
Nothing wrong with writing a series of short stories for NaNo. I've heard of others doing the same thing.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote