View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 01:33 PM   #3
chaley
Grumpy old git
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucero View Post
I have calibre companion connected with cloud connection and it seems to be updating the metadata, but not the epub itself, i've selected the option download all, but nothing happens, i have to manually select download in order for it to update, and it seems counterproductive. It's weird too, because i've also added new ebooks, and those seem to download automatically, the problem is when updating ebooks.
In the cloud connection, "download all" purposely skips already downloaded books. The wireless device connection has an option to update books.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote