View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 11:55 AM   #2
milady133
Zealot
milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I thought there was an option in the settings menu to update the books or not when t there is a change in the book, but I can't see it now in the app, maybe it's a option in Calibre (I don't have my PC here to check)
Maybe there's no such option, and people is using the Reading List plugin to achieve what you want, I don't do that so is something that I remember reading about in the past, but without details.
milady133 is offline   Reply With Quote