View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 07:09 PM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus View Post
Sorry, bad wording. I meant that the Kobo didn't read any ebooks from the uSD card; I do know that, if it had read them, I could have restored the collection metadata from Calibre.

But, alas! for the reseted Kobo there were no files on my uSD card, and neither Calibre recognized them as installed on the Kobo's uSD card.
Ok. But, That's strange. There is a problem with the Touch where the device doesn't see the card if it is restarted with the card in it. But, eject it and insert it again, and it is OK. I can't think of any reports like that with other devices.

Quote:
I seem to recall that this forum's thread on 3.19.5761 said that it didn't solve any bugs from 3.19.5613... so I played it safe.

So far, so good.

BTW, I've just restored my +14.700 ebook library to my uSDCard using Calibre on my 3.19.5761 Aura: happy!
3.19.5761 didn't have many changes, but it had a performance fix for highlighting. And I think it just felt better over all.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote