View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 12:46 PM   #73
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
This isn't working for me.

I removed the previous uncaged directory entirely, replacing it with the one in 0.5.1 I'm running NM 0.4.1

Initial run did install nickledbus

Upon subsequent runs the message "running precautionary library rescan" is displayed briefly, the browser then closes and the message Kobo UNCaGED Finished!" is displayed with a 'continue' button. Pressing the button dismisses the message and nothing further happens.

I have wifi on and have confirmed the Kobo can connect, likewise for my Mac running Calibre, they are on the same network. I told calibre to start a wireless device connection. I will note that intentionally having Calibre not running a wireless connection results in the same behavior.

I enabled debug, but I can't find any output of this after a run of KU.

just a recap of the versions of things

Calibre 5.72
NM 0.4.1
KU 0.5.1
Kobo firmware 4.25.15875
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote