View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 11:11 AM   #67
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
Yeah it does, It's
Code:
nickel_setting : force_wifi
, you'll probably need to chain it with enable wifi though.
Yes, and note that it needs a cycle of WiFi on/off for it to work.

So something like this to enable: `chain_always : nickel_setting : enable : force_wifi` `chain_always : nickel_wifi : disable` ` chain_always : nickel_wifi: enable` (you might need to add a delay in between them if it doesn't work). To disable it again, just change `enable` to `disable` in `nickel_setting`.

Speaking of WiFi issues, I've been having trouble with my network not showing up on the list more often than before. It might be something about the scan timeout and the beacon interval on the router, but I haven't taken a look yet.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote