View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #13
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Are you sure everything is ok at the router end? It seems strange that it is not even detecting the network .. have you tried it close up to the router.. the antenna on the T1 is not the best.. I get 5 "bars" wifi strength on my laptop but only about 2 on the T1 at the same location but unless you have physically damaged your device a firmware restore should fix it.. are your other wifi devices working ok ?
bla is offline   Reply With Quote