View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #114
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I made this mod for the German Story HD Wifi. When you select the book shop, it shows a Web Portal instead, where you can select the actual book shop, or various other sites, or enter any URL. The portal itself is a HTML file you can edit to your liking, so you can put in your own links.

I could probably do the same for the US model, but I don't own it, and I have yet to determine if the setup is identical to the point that the firmwares are interexchangeable so I could freely switch between German and US flavour of Story HD Wifi.

Of course I could just do it blindly and hope it actually works and doesn't brick your stuff. Any volunteers?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	webportal.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	81153  
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote