View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #224
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
The

You had not asked that question prior to when you became upset. Please review your posts. You may have started to ask, but nothing actually was posted.

No prior version had that. It automatically switches to be able to be mounted by the computer on older ones.

It was simply not including the portion of the quoted post that he was not replying to.

That exact screen, no. However, Android devices do have that same thing displayed, with the only difference being the image shows an Android on most devices instead of that generic USB logo.
Well then you need to describe exactly how to see that screen because as I said I've never seen it or anything like it (logo or not) and I've using and programming Android for over a year now on a variety of devices.

Not saying it doesn't exist, I'd love for you to detail how I see it though. (maybe it is only while charging?)

Last edited by kennyc; 09-13-2011 at 03:25 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote