View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #222
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I didn't realize until afterwards that several of those apparently handy hyperlinks don't actually do anything. A few work...but only a few. It wasn't quite as helpful as I'd hoped.
The

Quote:
Originally Posted by log View Post
Wow, just because I'm a new member I'm getting ignored? Not enough "karma"?

Can some here please confirm or deny that any previous version of the Sony Reader actually has the screen shown on page 13 ... "Turn on USB storage" screen??

You had not asked that question prior to when you became upset. Please review your posts. You may have started to ask, but nothing actually was posted.

No prior version had that. It automatically switches to be able to be mounted by the computer on older ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by log View Post
Very funny. How about you stop editing peoples post when you quote them next time?
It was simply not including the portion of the quoted post that he was not replying to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Calm down, sheesh.

I've never seen that screen even on my android devices.

And besides I see no reason Sony would even want to adopt Android. They are doing fine with their devices already. The 950 (which I no longer have) was great.
That exact screen, no. However, Android devices do have that same thing displayed, with the only difference being the image shows an Android on most devices instead of that generic USB logo.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote