View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 01:03 PM   #21
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
I've always thought life is too short to edit other people's ebooks. I understand why some people do it but for me either the formatting and typo errors are few enough to ignore or I can quit and read something else.
Same here.

I used to reformat everything I bought to match my personal prefs, but I hardly ever do that any more. I think it was as much for learning/practicing ebook editing with Sigil as much as anything. Now that I have that down cold, I rarely feel compelled to do so.

These days, a ragged-right body-text alignment (or a ridiculous body-text font choice) is about the only thing that will put me off my game enough to pop the hood and quickly adjust. If it can't be fixed in seconds, and I can't ignore it, I'll put it away for a time when I might feel more motivated.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote