View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 12:51 AM   #5
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
DNSB...The way Sigil's file selection works has nothing really to do with the plugin. I'm pretty sure that Sigil selection works whereby the files are stored in an ascending list according to the order of selection(usually top to bottom if you use group selections or random selections). As it stands now the user's selection will collect your filenames from top to bottom in the Book Browser and process them exactly like that in the plugin. I must also admit that I never had any selection problems at all when testing the plugin. Perhaps it might be split file which caused these problems.

Also, as advised in the release notes, you must always select all chapter files from the Book Browser for this plugin to work properly. If your file selection does not include all chapter files then you will probably get differences in formatting and chapter file mis-numbering occurring as errors in the result.

Last edited by slowsmile; 07-05-2018 at 03:51 AM.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote