View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 10:10 PM   #1
Lima7
Connoisseur
Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Aura
Kobo Aura to Kobo Aura H20 2nd edition - Switch or not?

Hi everyone,

I own a Kobo aura (The pink one, which I believe to be the ''aura'' first version) and it's starting to get a bit slow, but still works just fine.

I am tempted by the Kobo aura H20 2nd edition and wonder if the switch is worth it. My current Kobo is a model from 2014 I think.

I've seen and held the h20 2nd edition and the screen quality seems quite better than my current Aura. Pages switch quicker too. But aside of this, is the extra money worth it ?

I can sell my current one so that's not an issue. I just wonder if the upgrade is worth it.

Note : I am not interested in the Aura One.

Thanks for your help
Lima7 is offline   Reply With Quote