View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 04:11 PM   #1
Tulapi
Connoisseur
Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook pro 602, Nook Simple Touch, Inkbook Classic 2, T63 JDRead
JDRead T63 - copy of boot.img ?

I ordered my JDRead T63 from banggood and received it one week ago.

It has worked only once. My mistake was maybe to install Firefox (because on my Inkbook Classic 2, which has a similar OS, it went without a problem). I didn't try to root, change ROM or anything like that.

Since then, it nevers boots. The screen don't even refresh. Recovery mode don't work, adb neither. The only sign of life is when I connect the ereader to the computer and press power+next during 10-15 seconds. It begins to be discoverable by rkflashkit. Thanks to that, I have made backups of the partitions.

The partition of boot.img seems to be corrupt or something like that. I may replace it by a new version, but every boot.img I find on this forum or elsewhere seems to be 8 MB, but my version is 16 MB. So my question is :

Has any one of you a copy of boot.img of this size ?

Many thanks in advance
Tulapi is offline   Reply With Quote