View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 06:55 PM   #3
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganhanugrah View Post
I know how adobe pdf files are created.
I know how photoshop pdf files are created.
what I am asking is;
what is the difference between an adobe pdf and a photoshop pdf??
That's like asking "what is the difference between an orange and fruit".

A Ps PDF is a PDF. The PDF format allows a wide variety of options. One of which is for some programs to embed ancillary data, that is extra data not needed to simply view the PDF in a viewer such as Acrobat Reader. In a Ps PDF, the whole PDF file is embedded into the PDF complete with layers, guides, ... . This allows Ps to reopen the PDF and use the PSD data recreating all of the layers, guides, etc that were in the original file. Illustrator can create a similar type of PDF that embeds its Ai data allowing a reopened PDF to retain the structure it had originally in Ai.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote