View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 07:20 PM   #8
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Bluefire reader

If this works for you on another device I would say this works on eink. I installed this on my Onyx Boox T68 and it has a few issues, but it has the same issues on my Nexus 7.

The font size in the settings sample screen is about 3 - 4 times larger than on the book page making it hard to set the size. Two out of the three books I tried wouldn't use the settings I wanted. The font colors wouldn't change to what the predefined themes called for - including leaving the font color black in a night theme on one book, and changing the font to a light color and leaving the page color white on another! It wouldn't allow me to change the font type or line spacing even though there are settings to do that on two of three books. It also makes an additional copy of the book using up space that is usually in short supply on eink readers.

So if you are happy with this on a different device, it will work for you, otherwise for me it has too many issues. I didn't search for books likely to cause problems, the ones I tried were random.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 07-14-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote