View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 06:54 PM   #266
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludovicus View Post
Looks like the monthly TOR Book Club is back with three books for Valentine's Day:

Witchmark
When a fatally poisoned patient exposes Miles’ healing gift and his witchmark, he must put his anonymity and freedom at risk to investigate his patient’s murder. To find the truth he’ll need to rely on the family he despises, and on the kindness of the most gorgeous man he’s ever seen.

Silver In The Wood
There is a Wild Man who lives in the deep quiet of Greenhollow, and he listens to the wood. When Greenhollow Hall acquires a handsome and intensely curious new owner in Henry Silver, everything changes.

All Systems Red
As a heartless killing machine, Murderbot has been a complete failure. Addicted to soap operas and scornful of humans, all it really wants is to be left alone long enough to figure out who it is. Emotional connections are…inconvenient.
To save everyone else potential time, before you try to split these, all three have been given away before. I discovered I had all of them after I went through the trouble of splitting them.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote