View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 08:34 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
You know you want one, since you don't have enough ereaders already
I refuse to dignify that absurd "accusation" with any response whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
If you get one, you can laugh at all the suckers who fell for the sky high $99.99 price.
If I did order one, hypothetically speaking, in the early hours of Wednesday, October 20th, I can somehow guess that it would be shipped from Reno via OnTrac and (hypothetically speaking) would be scheduled for delivery sometime on Thursday, October 21st (hypothetically speaking).

I would wonder, however, if such a purchase would be worth it, since one could save another 2 cents by buying the Kobo Nia — is the Clara really worth 2 cents more than the Nia?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote