View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 11:34 AM   #27
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepak View Post
#1: You are correct, my mistake. Fixed it and it works now.
#2: That's not so good, but I guess there is little else to do.
glad the first one worked. sorry about the second one. that's the only way i see. but maybe you can find a simpler one ; if you do, please share it here !

Quote:
Interesting observation: The new font gets used for regular, bold and italic text, but it does not get used for font-variant: small-caps;. But that is probably an error in ADE, since it renders such sections as font-variant: normal; anyway.
well, some fonts actually have a specific "small caps" variant which is a separate font file (Fontin does) ; so if it's not defined, maybe it goes back to the default. you could define "small caps" in your css though.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote