View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 07:34 PM   #12
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscris View Post
Yep. Ordered the same one. And I have one of those thingies, although mine has a short cable on it so I will replace it with something more compact if this works for me.

Now, sorry to be dense, but...where do I put the files?
Keep asking! These are all questions I would need, if I ever get that far .... and get the courage to jailbreak.

Amazon has a few of the adaptors too:
5 at a time, minimal exactly like the ebay one above $5.99

2 at a time, with a black body surrounding the guts $4.99

1 piece, with a pretty gold case $5.99

Actually though -- an adapter with a short cable might be better, since you can't have this adapter and the pointer's dongle sticking out of the *bottom* of a kindle and still set the kindle on a reading stand (ie. my treadmill idea).

Last edited by badgoodDeb; 09-26-2016 at 07:37 PM.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote