View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 05:55 PM   #10
zxczxc
Addict
zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
This might even be enough to get me to jailbreak. With this, I could actually read a kindle on a treadmill, and change the pages while walking.
Neat idea actually, if I had a treadmill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscris View Post
I have a receiver of that type that works with a cordless mouse, but have ordered the presenter, which does come with its own receiver, and have made the json file but am uncertain how to install on the KV. I guess I missed something....
You bought the same presenter I have? Cool, then you won't even need to touch the json file.
Either way, 99% of these presenter controllers will send page up, page down, or left right etc, so either way you shouldn't need to edit the json config file.

Oh yeah I guess I should have made it clearer for people:

You will need something like this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/262292872611
(none of these links are affiliate links or my items haha, so feel feel to buy/not buy, I don't care)

It will let you plug a mouse/usb drive/keyboard into your (recent version of) android phone, stuff like that.
Naturally we need it for the kindle because the kindle doesn't have the big 'normal' usb port, only the micro one.

I would love to modify the little usb dongle and replace the usb connector with a micro usb connector... but I think I'd end up breaking it.
Similarly, putting it inside the device permanently would be cool, but we would probably need to install a usb hub also if we want to keep the usb port useable, also I doubt there's enough room.

Last edited by zxczxc; 09-26-2016 at 05:59 PM.
zxczxc is offline   Reply With Quote