View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 06:56 AM   #74
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil74 View Post
This new version is driving me mad! On my Aura before the upgrade I had the footer settings perfect but I cannot do any better than the attached now. Not terrible but there are still a good 2 or 3 wasted lines there.

# Example for Glo/Aura:
replace_string = DBDC0D, `min-height: 70px;`, `min-height: 40px;`
replace_string = DBDC20, `max-height: 70px;`, `max-height: 40px;`
replace_string = DBDC3D, `footerMargin: 105;`, `footerMargin: 040;`
replace_string = DBDC58, `font-size: 16px;`, `font-size: 26px;`
replace_string = DBDC6A, `padding-bottom: 0px;`, `padding-bottom:13px;`
replace_string = DBDC80, `margin-top: 0px;`, `margin-top:-5px;`

Also anybody know how to run the patcher on a mac? No joy so far so I am having to use my work PC
For my Glo I use this:
Code:
replace_string = DBDC0D, `min-height: 70px;`, `min-height: 40px;`
replace_string = DBDC20, `max-height: 70px;`, `max-height: 40px;`
replace_string = DBDC3D, `footerMargin: 105;`, `footerMargin: 105;`
replace_string = DBDC58, `font-size: 16px;`, `font-size: 28px;`
replace_string = DBDC6A, `padding-bottom: 0px;`, `padding-bottom: 7px;`
replace_string = DBDC80, `margin-top: 0px;`, `margin-top:10px;`
Leaving just one line between txt and footer.
It seems like the first 2 strings define how big the footer is, but if the total of the other exeedes the min or max hight it wents totally out of balance.
At me, when font size,padding bottom and marging top are not "around" the min or max height it wents out of balance.
When I remove the padding bottom value, or change the margin-top, my logics say, there is more space within the footer margings, but when I do that, the text is 3 of 4 lines higher and the footer size is bigger (more blanc lines between txt and footer) so I don't understand exactly what happens but with above patcher my page is perfect.
(I do have to go after patch into the margins menu and move some sliders so the page is rendered again,or else the footer is under the bezel)
I hope this works okay for you.
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote