View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 06:46 PM   #70
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
I really like the way this looks, but I have a question: Have you tried this with a larger font size? I seem to remember doing something similar in a previous firmware version, and it looked great when the font was small, but it cut off the tops and bottoms of letters if I increased the font size. Just wondering. Thanks.
I tried it with larger sizes and there was no text cut off. I will attach screenshots of the larger text when I get home and can transfer off the pictures. Edit: screenshots of larger text (Scalzi Old Man War) added.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen01.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	213.8 KB
ID:	130283   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen02.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	130284  

Last edited by slantybard; 10-28-2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: added screenshots of larger text.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote