View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 04:34 PM   #69
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
Playing around with the patch file on my H2O, I have settled on the following footer modification:

Code:
replace_string = DBDC0D, `min-height: 70px;`, `min-height: 40px;`
replace_string = DBDC20, `max-height: 70px;`, `max-height: 40px;`
replace_string = DBDC3D, `footerMargin: 105;`, `footerMargin: 040;`
replace_string = DBDC58, `font-size: 16px;`, `font-size: 26px;`
replace_string = DBDC6A, `padding-bottom: 0px;`, `padding-bottom:12px;`
replace_string = DBDC80, `margin-top: 0px;`, `margin-top:-5px;`
footerMargin again seems to do nothing but left it how I had it before
I really like the way this looks, but I have a question: Have you tried this with a larger font size? I seem to remember doing something similar in a previous firmware version, and it looked great when the font was small, but it cut off the tops and bottoms of letters if I increased the font size. Just wondering. Thanks.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote