View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 02:58 PM   #68
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The min-height, etc. strings are also in the long string. I like the way that GeoffR split out the bits of that string that are being replaced since it is easier for most people to work with the shorter strings. In my opinion, it is also easier to notice errors such as a replacement string that is too long with the short strings. For those who have multiple devices, it makes keeping changing setups easier -- just remove the #'s from the one you want to use and add them to the ones you don't want to use.
Totally agree, as long as I only have to focus on the bits and just comment out the ones I don't need, so I understand that I don't have to worry about the values in the long string,just take it over with the possible changed values,then I think it is possible for me to do it in the future myself, and I have multiple devices so yes, I only have to comment or comment it out for every device.
As long as I don't have to change things in the long string myself i can handle it,if I have to make changes as per device in that long string then I can forget it, thanks for making this clear for me.

Last edited by Nick_1964; 10-28-2014 at 03:01 PM.
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote