View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 11:35 AM   #64
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_1964 View Post
That is why I like the finetune things you made, because I now know how to handle, but the things like min-height and max-height interact with the long first replacestring ?? Because if I ever need to change the big string, I have always ask you for your help..
The min-height, etc. strings are also in the long string. I like the way that GeoffR split out the bits of that string that are being replaced since it is easier for most people to work with the shorter strings. In my opinion, it is also easier to notice errors such as a replacement string that is too long with the short strings. For those who have multiple devices, it makes keeping changing setups easier -- just remove the #'s from the one you want to use and add them to the ones you don't want to use.

Last edited by DNSB; 10-28-2014 at 11:38 AM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote