View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 03:02 PM   #61
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Playing around with the patch file on my H2O, I have settled on the following footer modification:

Code:
replace_string = DBDC0D, `min-height: 70px;`, `min-height: 40px;`
replace_string = DBDC20, `max-height: 70px;`, `max-height: 40px;`
replace_string = DBDC3D, `footerMargin: 105;`, `footerMargin: 040;`
replace_string = DBDC58, `font-size: 16px;`, `font-size: 26px;`
replace_string = DBDC6A, `padding-bottom: 0px;`, `padding-bottom:12px;`
replace_string = DBDC80, `margin-top: 0px;`, `margin-top:-5px;`
footerMargin again seems to do nothing but left it how I had it before

I had to increase the padding-bottom value to 12 (removed space to make sure exact character length remained the same) to make sure that the "g" of the "Page" read footer wasn't cut off the bottom of the screen. To get the most lines I could per page at my font settings, I used a smaller height of 40 and a negative margin-top (again ensuring that the exact character length of the code remained the same).

I have also used font-family Georgia for the default footer font.

Now, I am curious, can we specify different font-family from Avenir, Amasis, and Georgia for the footer? How about using a side-loaded font for the footer? Has anyone tried this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_001.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	915.7 KB
ID:	130251  

Last edited by slantybard; 10-27-2014 at 07:55 PM. Reason: tweaked code again + added screenshot
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote