Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 06:54 AM   #95
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamada View Post
I know the form factor and size are on the other hemisphere compared to the 350, but have you used a PRS-950?
Yes, I own a PRS-950 and used to love it. The Aura's screen is quite a bit nicer than the 950's, but it isn't a perfect replacement for it either.

One reason I bought an Aura was because my 950 often chokes on a page turn when I'm doing a live reading -- that's a problem I can't afford to have more than once a night, let alone several times in ten minutes. Unfortunately, my Aura sometimes chokes as well even though the processor is far, far faster. The Gaseous Vertebrate is effectively telling me to buy a tablet.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote