Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 05:10 AM   #94
Yamada
Enthusiast
Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad; K1/2/DX; Some Sony thing I bought at Yodobashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post

The Aura would be an excellent pdf reader if its navigation controls weren't so awful -- without that additional strength, pdf viewing becomes unusable for documents longer than a few pages. One particularly misses the 350's page buttons when scaling a pdf. If the Aura had them, pdf viewing would be the most usable on any e-ink reader thus far.
I know the form factor and size are on the other hemisphere compared to the 350, but have you used a PRS-950?
Yamada is offline   Reply With Quote