Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #91
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAT160 View Post
I agree, I really love my "350" (I have 2 of them, bought the second one as a back up) and I use it everyday. It's perfect for my needs as, it fits into all my bags, into a pocket and is light and comfortable to hold.

I also have an iPad but, I don't like reading on it (tried it on 2 occasions).

I will buy a 3rd. "350" if I have to!
I would love to get a second 350! If it had a lit screen I would love it even more, though. I never liked reading on the iPad 2, but I do have to admit that I don't mind reading PDFs on the iPad mini; I really thought that I wouldn't mind perhaps reading a novel on it once in a while (I haven't yet!), but I found that the weight and ergonomics actually make it pleasant to read PDFs such as academic articles. My eink ebook readers are still the best for reading fiction, the 350 being my favourite. (I JUST bought the Aura HD though, and the screen is fantastic).
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote