View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:45 AM   #11
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
There is an exception for the pocketbooks sold in Italy, as they are linked to the IBS (internet bookshop) store, which sells them highly discounted - and then you are free to install the standard pocketbook firmware if you don't want to be stuck to an Italian bookshop. The Basic at €75 compares ok with Kindle at €79, and the - only thing, if you don't go through Italy, probably delivery costs make it nor worth it! In my case, I wish I had know earlier, it would have saved me quite a sum
I don't think that this is a highly discounted price as PocketBook itself sells the basic version (Pocketbook Basic 613) for 79 Euros in Germany. It really is a basic reader, for instance it lacks the wlan and the touchscreen of the Pocketbook 622.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote