View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 12:14 PM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I used to read one book at a time.........until I got my Kindle. Now its just too easy to switch back and forth, without losing track, depending on my mood. There is also a stack of books on my living room endtable to choose from...mostly books I can't get for my Kindle. An unlimited selection of books to read at any time. What a concept. Elsi? You are amazing.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote