View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 10:09 AM   #5
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I used to keep a pbook at work to read during lunch and be reading another at home, just to not have to carry one back & forth. Then I got a Palm TX PDA (not really for reading but for the PDA capability). It is usually in my shirt pocket so it is handy for odd moments, waiting in lines or doctor's offices, etc. Now with the Cybook, that has replaced my pbook at home and sometimes at work but there are still some pbooks to read so they are usually the ones at work. And sometimes I get spare moments to read on the computer, handy when there's nothing to do at work.

Sometimes if I can't get into a new book, I put it aside (easier with the Cybook) and read another then go back to the first. Also this happens if one of the books I'm reading gets really exciting.

It is sure nice to have a variety at my finger tips.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote