View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #54
Atilla
Addict
Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 3 3G, Kobo Touch, Playbook, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF&F Reader View Post
Hmm. While italics and bold do seem to be fixed for sideloaded epubs, it does not work properly with my sideloaded fonts. Which is strange since my fonts work with kepubs. Of the five I have on there right now, only one shows italics in the sideloaded books, but it also bolds all the normal text. Another shows no italics but also bolds everything.

Oh well, guess I'll stick to the default fonts for the time being. At least they work now.
Please see post #46 in this thread, the information may help you.
Edit: I also noticed a reset with paperclip is helpful after installing new fonts.

Last edited by Atilla; 07-15-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote