View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #53
SF&F Reader
Groupie
SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo Touch, Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy SII HD LTE
Hmm. While italics and bold do seem to be fixed for sideloaded epubs, it does not work properly with my sideloaded fonts. Which is strange since my fonts work with kepubs. Of the five I have on there right now, only one shows italics in the sideloaded books, but it also bolds all the normal text. Another shows no italics but also bolds everything.

Oh well, guess I'll stick to the default fonts for the time being. At least they work now.

Nevermind. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by george.talusan View Post
The resolution is that fonts should end with -Bold, -BoldItalic, -Italic, or alternatively, b, i, z.
I would strongly suggest the -Bold, -BoldItalic, -Italic endings. For instance, segoeuii does not work, but segoeui-Italic does.

Last edited by SF&F Reader; 07-15-2011 at 02:23 PM.
SF&F Reader is offline   Reply With Quote