View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Thinking of trying to make some deep fried ice cream?

Hey has anyone had any luck making deep fried ice cream? I was thinking of making some tonight..... I was looking at the recipes and some said to coat them in bran flakes and the others said corn flakes.....Has anyone tried both types?

I know it sounds really bad but if you look at the recipe your actually just frying the outside that has the crispy coating on it, I heard about if from a friend who went vacationing down in Cuba for a few weeks, and that was the dessert of choice, so they ate a lot of it.

I know it's probably really bad for you and fattening but what the hell, one serving isn't going to make me fat, I think it can be justified by exercise and healthy eating on other days so........Anyone want to take the chance and try making some too? Come on Beppe I know you want too
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote