View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 04:04 AM   #8
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Well, I initially tried from my Kindle because I didn't feel like side loading. I then tried downloading it from this thread for side loading... but the file kept getting stuck on indexing. So then I tried downloading from the Kindle again... and it worked this time. I guess my troubles with downloading were just one of those weird little curiosities of life.

Many thanks for making the file available!
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote