View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 01:00 AM   #53
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Does it actually matter? I mean, will it affect your purchasing choice?
Yes. I said right in the original post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
USB-C. This is actually the part I'm worried about— I can't easily get to my computer's USB-C ports and if the included cable won't plug into a USB-A (3.0) I'll need to spend even more money to get an adapter.
Is it a small thing? Yes. But seeing as the Libra 2 is more expensive than the H2O (which was already pricey for me), the added cost of a cable might just be the tipping point for me.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 10-18-2021 at 01:09 AM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote