View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 08:54 AM   #3
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Marvin has been working fine with the beta. With that said, eventually it's going to stop working. Certainly, you should have your library backed up somewhere so you won't lose anything if something happens to your phone. I keep all my books in calibre on my desktop, so when I need to move to a new app, I can do so fairly easily.

Me too!

Marvin is very well programmed. It would take a MAJOR change (and I don't mean just going from 14 to 15) to make it stop working completely - something like going from kobold to C++ would do it.

At worst I could see a minor function that relies on a 3rd party to fail because Apple tries to lockdown their control even more.

Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote