View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 06:57 AM   #10
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Que dijo Seņor? You want the Que? Bwahahahaha!

I waited for 3 years for the "PlasticReader". I wanted it for the end of my thesis. didn't happen on 2008. I wanted it for a post doc for reading papers. And it didn't happen on 2009! And now the iPad is lower in price, faster and with color. I just don't see how they can sell it! Especially with such an astronomical price tag! I would have gladly paid even $900 on 2008 but now... now I would buy it only if it was at LEAST $50-100 cheaper than the iPad.

Oh btw! They will only deliver (in the case they do) to addresses in the US! I mean... WTF! It's a German company, how is it that Europe doesn't even get the chance to pay for vaporware!?

GJMS
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote