Thread: Seriousness Who is Bolon Yokte?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 05:20 AM   #9
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette View Post
At least it's not Armageddon- the 1998 movie although they messed up the part about using paper to insulate, you don't roll it (that's the technique to turn it into fuel for any stove!), you put it as it is around the body. Now this is a thing you can't do with an ereader
Armageddon... Oh wow, I had totally managed to shove any reference to that horrid piece of horsemanure of a movie into the deepest, darkest dungeons of what I refer to as my memory.

Thank you so much for dragging it screaming and kicking into the light again. I will need therapy now
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote