Thread: Clara HD Clara HD update or not?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 09:58 AM   #10
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnydon3 View Post
yeah i am using it and i am loving the default reader, but i have a problem, any of my sideloaded epubs are able to use custom fonts, why is that? i already have 4 custom fonts and they show up in the menu but i cant manage to make them work, any ideas? i would like to know if there is a way to use custom fonts with epubs, because i like to have real page numbers, and i have seen that kepub doesnt have that
If I remember correctly, the Kobo software will not override a font that is specified by the book's CSS.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote