Thread: Clara HD Clara HD update or not?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 09:47 AM   #9
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnydon3 View Post
yeah i am using it and i am loving the default reader, but i have a problem, any of my sideloaded epubs are able to use custom fonts, why is that? i already have 4 custom fonts and they show up in the menu but i cant manage to make them work, any ideas?
Someone else will have to answer. I only read kepub and custom fonts work fine. I thought custom fonts also work on ePub. I'm almost certain they do. I wonder if there's an issue with the fonts you added?
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote