Thread: Clara HD Clara HD update or not?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 08:47 PM   #7
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnydon3 View Post
someone told me that there is a lot of good stuff i can still in my Clara, can i still install stuff if i update?
I think you mean the patches. A day or two after each firmware update, patches are released. So yeah, yoy should be able to tweak your Kobo regardless of firmware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnydon3 View Post
Nothing special, i want to install this

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=252405

and Koreader, i have no idea what else i should need anyways but those are my main targets
The hyphenation dictionary isn't assigned to any firmware. You just install it no matter the firmware.

Before using KOReader, you should just try the Clara as it is for a while.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote