View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 07:28 AM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I didn’t think that I had heard of the Akunin series before and was surprised to see that I had previously wishlisted it at my library. Thanks for bringing it to my attention again!
Ah, yes, the ever-lengthening wishlists! Some of my library ones are entirely out of hand, but I figure they serve a purpose when I'm just looking for "something," especially an audiobook, for immediate consumption. At least only I know the absurdity of them! The wishlists that annoy me slightly are the to-read lists of my Goodreads friends and others, some of which extend literally into the thousands. At some point (reached long ago), they stopped serving a purpose, at least so it seems to me, and they make it useless to compare books according to the Goodreads algorithm (which can be quite handy to see if someone's taste is similar to your own). But of course it's their business.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote