View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #39
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by msythang View Post
I tried all your steps and am having No success. I am so sorry to be a bother. I get to the boot menu and I only see two options:

Boot Device (Options - Emmc or SD)
Boot Mode (Options - Normal, Recovery, Alternate)

I have tried different combos, hit boot now and the Nook hangs while showing One Moment.

I feel so "Gilligan" Please

Thanks
Did you extract cwm_6012_sd.img from CM9-10_CWM_v6.0.1.2_8-16gb_tools_sdcard.zip and rename it to recovery.img before copying it to the /boot partition of the SD card?

Also, I'd suggest taking a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=31 for more info/pointers -- especially w.r.t. prudent measures you can take in flashing a ROM internally.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote