View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #32
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapostrophus View Post
I did this, and everything seems to work wonderfully, with one very big exception:

I can't connect to any Wifi networks. It will say Obtaining IP Address for a long time and then try connecting again over and over. I went into the Advanced Wifi settings and found the Wi-fi Region Code set to Europe. I change it to United States, and it keeps going back to Europe. Any way to fix this?
Which particular CM10.x build are you using?

Also, did you do a "wipe data/factory reset" while you were in CWM/TWRP Recovery?
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote