View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:03 AM   #255
ragnor
ragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: None
I think that the difference in price between 2GB and 4GB is very tiny, whereas is a big improvement. Maybe it will cost some cents. And the same applies for a SD-card reader.

4GB seems a good point to start, and most of smartphones offers different memory sizes. I don't get why should be 4 different Kindles (WiFi, WiFi+Ads, WiFi+3G, WiFi+3G+Ads), but all with the same storage. In my opinion, is more useful more storage than 3G.

I would have bought Paperwhite if it had come with more storage. This is the reason why I'm more interested in Kobo, and probably a lot of people will buy Kobo instead of Paperwhite for that reason.

I think Amazon took a bad and unwise choice.
ragnor is offline   Reply With Quote