View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #2647
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Frozen UsbNetwork Hack Software Update after attempt on Kindle 3 v3.4

I am currently sitting on a frozen Software Update process screen upon trying to install the latest USBNetwork Hack on my Kindle 3G with firmware 3.4. I am installing this after a complete removal of all my hacks and a factory reset and then update to Kindle firmware 3.4. I have installed JB Hack, Font Hack, and a few others without issues on 3.4, but for some reason this one has frozen the screen, and there is no progression on the progress bar that it will ever finish.

Just to note: The reason I installed this after fresh installing firmware 3.4 instead of just installing firmware 3.4 over the already-working USBNetwork Hack is that when I tried this, it gave an error. As such, I decided to just redo everything from scratch, having first uninstalled all the hacks I did. This makes me wonder if the error I got here relates to the USBNetwork, which is what is giving me this error. Just an idea.

Anyway, if anyway has any idea how to help me, I would be grateful. Should I hard reset the device if it doesn't improve? Would that harm anything? I've never had an update, whether official or a hack one, freeze (they just said error and still restarted).
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote