View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 11:22 AM   #28
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
It's a shame we couldn't have Shelby Foote reading Shelby Foote's Civil war. He had a wonderful voice.
You are so right. I could listen to him for hours; not just because of his voice but because of his almost casual and intimate knowledge of the time period.

I saw him on a plane to Memphis once. I was too shy to say anything. Later, I heard him say in an interview that he wasn't too crazy about being approached for autographs, etc. Glad I was shy.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote